Saturday 8 May 2010

Heavy Heads




Creating my Short Film i had a lot of fun and learnt a lot from doing so. I learnt a wide range of skills on how to use certain technology like final cut pro, learning how to do things like adding effects to my shots and putting certain shots together to make my film that much more conventional. Also in the editing sweet i learnt how to stick to my genre and make it look like a social realism type film with how i used relationships and friendships and a slight part with drugs involved. The way in which i filmed my film and edited it with a slow pace i felt gave a brilliant feel to the film joining with the ambient shots of wilderness and nature. From my feedback i have gained confidence from learning new things with filming i am very pleased and proud with my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment