Thursday 6 May 2010

Magazine Review


Here is a picture of my final magazine review. I am yet again very pleased with my final product for many reasons. I feel i have yet again made my magazine as conventional as possible giving columns to my writing parts and adding borders, headings and information like the certificate and director name underneath. The layout of my magazine review i feel is great and has a lot of things going on like images and colours which give a more interesting and colourful look on it. I also feel it will appeal to my target audience as there is a sense of young people in the images and the colour also helps give a more younger feel to it. I am very pleased with my magazine review page and from feedback on it the majority of people who liked it were of my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment