Thursday 6 May 2010

Poster


Here is a picture of my final Poster. I am very pleased with how it came out as it looks very conventional and also with how i have composed the photo shows a relaxed feel to it giving information on my genre. The title i feel is very clear and stands out clearly with where i have placed it on front of the grass. I edited the sky above cutting out some of the tree to make a clear area for my star rating and captions. The way in which i did the credits along the bottom i feel works very well and looks extremely conventional, also with the shorts international logo gives this an even more conventional look. Also how i have young people from my film i feel really attracts my target audience. Overall i am very pleased with my A3 poster print and feel it links with my film, the genre and gives a very conventional impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment